Do you want to start your own Business?The Program
or grow your existing one?
call us on 0096170219216
Entrepreneurs are not only born but can also be identified, trained and developed.
Setting up one’s business call for certain competencies. Those who have an aptitude to be successful entrepreneurs can be assisted in strengthening the requisite competencies. With this philosophy, the program is designed to suit Lebanon’s business environment aimed at assisting potential entrepreneurs translate their ideas into commercial ventures in manufacturing / service sectors. The assistance will be through formal training on various aspects in enterprise building starting from identifying business opportunities, developing business plans, strengthening entrepreneurial competencies and acquiring the essential skills to manage a small venture. The participants will also receive counseling /advisory services to facilitate project implementation.Who should attend?
All those who possess a desire to set up their own small enterprise in Lebanon
We also welcome university graduates and those currently employed but aspired to establish their own businessesBenefits
All those who regularly attend the program will stand to derive the following benefits:
- Clarity on their business idea
- Necessary skills in preparing a business plan
- Assistance by ways of counseling to prepare a business plan
- Opportunity to sharpen entrepreneurial competencies that contribute to a top performance
- Understanding the intricacies for managing a small enterprise
With the ultimate objective of assisting potential entrepreneurs to set up their enterprises, the program has been designed to cover the following:
- Setting up a small enterprise in Lebanon Rules, procedures and formalities whom to contact for what nature and extent of assistance available from various institutions.
- Business opportunity Identification How to identify a business opportunity, how to screen them, to firm up a business idea for further exploration.
- Market Assessment: How to access the market potential, guidance in carrying out field work for market assessment for the proposed products / services.
- Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Business Plan: Skills in preparing a business plan and assistance in finalizing the same
- Essentials of managing a small enterprise:
- Inputs on how to implement a project.
Subsequent to the classroom training, there is a vigorous followup mechanism to provide counseling with the ultimate objective of facilitating project implementation and identifying the right technology which would lead to developing partnerships with foreign investors.Faculty:
The program will be conducted by a team of well-qualified trainers and experts from ARCEIT and UNIDO.Expectations from Participants:
The participant must:
- Be in a position to devote necessary time to attend the training and counseling sessions regularly.
- Be committed to setting up of their own enterprises.