FCCIAL coordinates among the four Lebanese Chambers, with the aim of achieving, sustaining and driving their common interests. FCCIAL’s main activities include, among others:
Go to our Serving Business People page Go to our SME Center page Go to our TASDIER page Go to our Market Information Services page
- Unifying the efforts of regional Chambers to promote the interests of the national economy.
- Representing the interests of the regional Chambers vis-à-vis local and international official entities.
- Coordinating with relevant entities to build a national consensus on important economic issues.
- Exchanging views and expertise with international institutions with the aim of driving and promoting the national economy.
- Coordinating and liaising with all Arab and international Federations.
- Coordinating among Chambers to create synergies, enhance complementarities, optimize the delivery of services and avoid duplication.
- Organizing and participating in economic conferences and international exhibitions.
- Collecting and analyzing economic data.